Friday, February 25, 2011

This Week's Menu 2/25 - 3/4

Photo of Santa Fe Salad from This Week for Dinner.
Can't wait to eat this with smoked Gouda cheese
and
her homemade cornbread croutons!!

Friday:
Santa Fe Salad + Creamy Mexican Rice* + Fruit
Saturday: Chenae’s Chicken Tortilla Soup + Cornbread
Sunday: Slow Cooker Italian Beef* on Rolls + Steamed Carrots
Monday: Winter Vegetable Soup
Tuesday: Choo’s Marinaded Chicken + Rice + Green Beans
Wednesday: Pepperoni Pasta Bake + Corn + Fruit
Thursday: Mac & Cheese + Steamed Veggie
Friday: Omelets + Toast + Fruit

* An asterick (*) means I'll be trying the recipe for the first time.

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

I don't think you can go wrong with the Italian Beef! Let me know what you think!

Maren said...

I don't think you have any idea how impressed I am with this recipe/menu blog. It's genius. And awesome. And pretty. And I will be referring to it in the future. :)