Friday, November 11, 2011

This Week's Menu 11/11 - 11/20

Garlic Marinaded Chicken from Martha Stewart

This menu feels somewhat ambitious, but I have all the ingredients to make the following meals. I have no excuses -- unless, I suppose, I'm not in the mood to whip up a meal on a particular night...but that NEVER happens around here. *cough-cough*

I'm excited to try good ol' Martha's chicken recipe on Tuesday night. A little garlic never hurt anybody.

Thursday: {crustless} Broccoli Cheddar Quiche + Ensalada Chilena + Fruit
Friday: Chicken & Cabbage Salad + Fruit
Saturday: Honey Lime Enchiladas + Green Salad
Sunday: Lasagna + Green Salad + "Best Broccoli of Your Life" (roasted broccoli)
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Garlic Marinaded Chicken* + Chopped Autumn Salad (but with a different dressing)
Wednesday: Eggs + Bacon + Hashbrowns
Thursday: Stuffed Pizza Rolls {Hawaiian} + Green Salad
Friday: BLT's + Baked Potato Rounds* or something snappy
Sunday: Creamy Corn Chowder + Cornbread

Other:

* an asterick (*) indicates a recipe I'll be trying for the first time. The rest of them are tried and true and come with my highest recommendations!

No comments: