It's been crazy around here the last couple of months and life has just not felt settled enough to do much menu planning. We've been having more of the "survival" type meals around here.... you know, where you feel perfectly content to eat things like cold cereal or ramen noodles for dinner?
I'll wait until we move to the new apartment and get more settled before I attempt any planning and sharing. But it occurred to me that I'm definitely not the only busy lady out there, and maybe others could use a few basic meal ideas. So, eat up....if you're not too proud.
- Ravioli (frozen) w/ Marinara sauce
- Turkey & Veggie pita sandwiches + Fruit
- Chicken Nuggets (frozen)+ Steamed Veggies (frozen)
- Spaghettios (yep!)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Pita Pizzas + Green Salad
Any other good ideas???