Friday, April 30, 2010

This Week's Menu 4/30 - 5/6


In case you couldn't guess...I'm not Mexican. But I get a strange urge to celebrate Cinco de Mayo every year. Back in my single days, I liked to convince my roommates to host a Cinco de Mayo party for our friends (see below). This year, our family of three will celebrate with food and maybe have a little fiesta dance party in the privacy of our living room. Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

Friday: Fresh Basil & Tomato Pasta + Fruit Salad
Saturday: Mac & Cheese
Sunday: Poppyseed Chicken + Brown Rice + Green Salad
Monday: Omelets + Toast + OJ
Tuesday: Asian Chicken & Cabbage Salad
Wednesday: {Cinco de Mayo!} Chipotle-ish Burritos (w/ Cilantro Lime Rice) + Fresh Salsa + Fruit
Thursday: Mexican Lasagna + Cilantro Lime Rice (leftover) + Fruit

Cinco de Mayo - 2005
Roommates: Linda, Me, Brittany, Lauren
(Just to be clear -- those are non-alcoholic sangrias.)

No comments: