Saturday, January 10, 2009

This Week's Menu

I usually try to come up with some sort of rough meal plan before I go grocery shopping for the week, but I'm making more of an effort in 2009. I'll give it a shot- understanding that we need some flexibility. I was inspired by this. Let's see if I can stick to the plan and not go over budget (a bad habit I'm trying to break...I mean, is food really something I want to throw money away on?)

Sunday:
Cousin Dinner @ The Wrights (bring dessert: Rolo cookies)
Monday: Omelets, Toast, and Smoothies
Tuesday: Naked Burritos w/ fruit
Wednesday: Chicken Stir Fry w/ brown rice and fruit
Thursday: Honey Lime Chicken w/ Steamed veggies
Friday: Homemade Pizza & Milkshakes -- (Double-date w/ Warners)
Saturday: Lemon Rosemary Chicken w/ Steamed Spinach

No comments: