Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Egg Frittata

Recipe from my friends at Strong Fit Mamas

Alli & Lacey -- real-life sisters and Strong, Fit Mamas
This Summer I joined a 7-day Clean Eating support group on Facebook through my good friends, the Strong Fit Mamas. Go follow them on Facebook or Instagram -- you will love them and for their relatable tips and the inspiration you'll gain toward being a physically, emotionally, and spiritually healthier you.

Anyway, this recipe. Love it. It's super versatile and I can throw in as many veggies as I want or leave stuff out and it's still gonna be good. I'm off to make it for dinner right now.

6-8 eggs
1/2 c. almond milk (or dairy milk)
1 c. protein (chicken and ham are favorites -- but I often leave this out)
Veggies (peppers, onions, spinach, tomatoes)
1/4 c. feta cheese
Garlic salt, to taste
Seasoning salt, to taste

Place veggies, protein, and cheese in the bottom of a 9x9 baking dish. Season. Beat eggs, add milk and pour over veggies. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.

No comments: