Wednesday, April 24, 2013

This Week's Menu: 4/21 - 4/27

I've been dabbling with more meatless meals lately and my family (uh-hum....my husband) has been very adaptable and haven't complained (except for the kids, let's be honest). Not only did my husband not complain, he even loved the Quinoa Burgers from last week and ate about 7 of them. But once I did hear him say, "I just really miss a good hot dog". So, for him...his favorite hot dogs on homemade buns made the cut this week:

Sunday: BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (chicken cooked in crock pot with liquid smoke and s&p then later, shredded and added BBQ sauce) + Corn
Monday: cold cereal and oatmeal (yep! that's what we had for dinner that night)
Tuesday: Completos (on these buns) + Fresh Pico de Gallo & Chips
Wednesday: Pizza Night (including BBQ Chicken Pizza w/ leftover chicken) + Apple Slices
Thursday: Twice Baked Potatoes + Green Salad
Friday: Taco Soup + Tortilla Chips
Saturday: Lemon Orzo Salad

No comments: